Frequently Asked Questions
MATERIAL AND SAFETY
What material are our playmats made of?
The Singing Ant playmats are made of EVA foam. All mats are made by our manufacturer to precise specification.
Are the products safety tested?
Yes. All products are certified BPA free and non-toxic. To meet the highest production standards, Singing Ant playmats are checked by an independent and approved laboratory. With these tests we meet all European (EN-71 and REACH Compliant) and international safety standards for children's toys.
CLEANING AND CARE
What are the general care recommendations
The Singing Ant play mats are extremely easy to keep clean thanks to their durable, washable surface coating.
If you want to clean your playmat, follow these tips:
1. A soft towel along with a mild soap is sufficient to clean our mats. Please refrain from using chemical cleaning agents as they may damage the surface of the mat or the floor under the mat.
2. The individual puzzle pieces connect together so well that it is difficult for water and moisture to seep through. However, we recommend checking the underside regularly to avoid slipping the mat and damaging the floor below.
3. Lightly wiping with a small broom is sufficient to clean the surface of the mat. Avoid using vacuum cleaners (including robot vacuums or vacuum cleaners that promise gentle cleaning)
4. Please avoid contact with sharp, heavy or hot objects, including furniture, toys, high heels, hot drinks or hot food, etc.
5. Please make sure the surface you want to use the playmat on is suitable for foam products. When not in use, always store the mat in its original packaging or in the dedicated carrying case.
6. We recommend regularly rotating or moving the mat within the room in which it is used. This way you can be sure that there is sufficient air circulation, the floor and mat are evenly exposed to sunlight, and that accumulations of dust and small debris will not damage the surface of the mat or the floor in the long term.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping and delivery
For local and international orders, please refer to our shipping overview.
Exchange and return
Received your new playmat?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new product. That's why we do our best to get your mat to you in perfect condition. We also try to describe the products as accurately as possible and to present them on our website or on other social media platforms. Our goal is to reproduce the color nuances as precisely as possible. However, a minimal deviation cannot be completely avoided by monitor settings alone.
Upon receipt of your The Singing Ant mat, we ask that you inspect it.
We treat exchanges and returns on a case-by-case basis. If you notice any quality impairments, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
We can accept returns of unused and undamaged items within 14 days of ordering. Refunds will be given after verification that the mat is in re-sellable condition.
For reasons of hygiene, mats that have been used or played on cannot be returned. It is also not possible to exchange the mat. Note that the surface of the mat makes it easy to tell if it has been used. Because the surface will then show a shine or shimmer, which comes from the oils on the skin. Wiping the surface of the mat with cleaning agents can also be detected in this way.
If the mat has a manufacturing defect, the cost of returning or replacing the product will be borne by The Singing Ant.
Returns due to personal reasons are at the customer's expense. We recommend shipping with DHL including tracking to ensure that the package arrives safely with us. We will notify you as soon as we receive the package. Upon verification and confirmation that the product is in re-sellable condition, we will issue a full refund to the payment method used for the original order.
What warranty do I get?
All of our products are regularly subjected to strict quality controls. This ensures a great product experience for you and your protégé.
All Singing Ant playmats carry a one-year manufacturer's warranty from the time of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturer defects that occur despite using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, stains, damage to the mat itself or the surface of the underlying floor.
If you have received a damaged or faulty product, please notify us immediately (within 30 calendar days of receipt of the mat) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email should contain the following:
1. Original order number or shipping address
2. Indicate which puzzle piece is affected (corner piece: 2 puzzle tooth sides, side piece: 3 puzzle tooth sides, middle piece: 4 puzzle tooth sides)
3. Send us pictures of the affected parts and locations
All claims are then checked for manufacturing defects and treated individually. If the goods are damaged or faulty due to manufacturing defects, our customer service will replace them - either the affected puzzle pieces or the entire mat, depending on the case.
If the play mat is used improperly or if the care instructions are not followed, the guarantee is void. The following damages are excluded from the manufacturer's warranty:
1. Holes and punctures on the surface of the mat caused by sharp or heavy objects - including furniture, toys, high heels, etc.
2. Formation of air bubbles or fading of the mat after exposure to direct sunlight or other weather conditions.
3. Flaking, cracked or torn surface caused by use of vacuum cleaners, chemical abrasives or too much water for cleaning and/or careless use.
4. Damage to the mat or the underlying and surrounding surface(s) caused by insufficient air circulation, exposure to sunlight or insufficient rotation of the product.
Please also read our care instructions carefully.
Transactions are handled with bank-grade security.
Our secure checkout is quick and easy to use.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time. email@example.com